January 21, 2008

Busy busy.

Chicken with its head chopped off and all that jazz.
In fact, I should be getting ready for work right now. We can see that's happening real well. ;)

Vicki tagged me for a meme. So I'll continue with the non-getting-ready to fill it out real quick.

7 Random Facts... now these are the rules:
-Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
-Post these rules on your blog.
-List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
-Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
-Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog

Random facts, eh? So thoughtful. Lol.
1. I treat my dog like she's a human child.
2. I still enjoy playing with Lego's.
3. I have a bad habit of nibbling on things when I'm trying to think. So right now I'm nibbling on the top of a water bottle. Lol.
4. I'm finding myself slightly obsessive over anything pink.
5. I'm extremely sarcastic.
6. I talk to myself when I'm looking in the mirror (but none of that "Oh who's that sexy thing?!" crap, mainly just talking myself through plans or events)
7. My brother's playing baseball for Indiana State.

I'll figure out who to tag for this when I get back. :)

And quick updates. Still haven't finished the gloves for Wolf yet. Things have been a little crazy for both of us. She's got a nerve test coming up on Thursday to see if she's got a pinched nerve in her right arm. Poor thing. I was starting to get her sucked into the knitting world just before that. She says it's the damn needles. Lol.

Pictures next post.

No comments: