February 8, 2008

Spazmo Dog with Beer

No, I'm not stupid enough to feed my dog beer.
And I've learned a valuable lesson about leaving knitting lying around.


At least it's not my project she's eating at. I had a feeling this dog was a yarn fanatic from the get-go so I keep everthing well out of reach of her grubby paws and fangs. She just thinks it's the greatest toy ever. But also keep in mind that when a toy squeaks, she won't touch it for days for fear that it's alive. Yup, she's that kind of dog. My big baby.

Now, I have knitting to post! I've been working on this since January but only now realized I'd never posted a picture of the stupid thing! Go me, right?


This would be the Hangover Helper from Son of Stitch and Bitch. It was planned for my brother's 21st birthday on January 21. See how well that turned out, huh? But it's my first intarsia-style knitting and I'm proud of myself for finally getting through the hard part. I pulled a little too tightly between colors at some areas, but since it's going to be rounded and made into a pillow, I don't see the importance of worrying. Not to mention that I'm sure my bro's really not going to like it as he'd much rather have the real thing. But now I can tell him that he always has beer on hand so to stop asking me for money. ;)

Anyways, IT'S FRIDAY! And I have tomorrow off from work. So that means some knitting and cleaning time! Like woah!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: