April 3, 2008

Ugh.

Update on the puppy. Even though I had to convince him to let us keep the puppy, the puppy is now my dad's because he loathed the name Zeus for the little guy. His name is now Rocky. And he's a very strange one, but we love him.

I still need help with that cable on the Coronet hat. I follow what the pattern says, but the cable is scrunched up instead of spreading along the width like it's suppose to. Now I'm just getting frustrated. Which I hate. Rah.

Haven't done a whole lot of knitting. Haven't done a whole lot of anything for that matter.

Have some updates for the 101 in 1001 list.
2. I'm in the process of buying the car as we speak. The people I'm buying it from are holding it while I make payments. I should have it in my possession by the end of May at the latest. Huzzah!
24. I've already decided to frog 2 projects that have been sitting on the needles for a long time. I'm still digging up more UFOs so we'll see.
39. I actually went at it with this friend. We're cool now. Even went drinking and playing pool over the weekend. Was nice.
41. I actually bought a homeless man and his wife a meal. I had $20 to spend and bought them enough stuff for a few day's worth of sandwiches. I felt really good to help.
73. Starbucks is now a Sunday goodie. A reward for getting to church on time. Lol. And it's a treat from my parents. So who can complain? Besides I'm a sucker for a nice iced chai tea latte. ;)
77. It's amazing how lack of money makes one kick into high gear. No more fast food, no more pizza. It costs too much. And usually makes us sick anyways. Boo.
93. Well this one pretty much solved itself. It came in a form now known as Rocky!

That's it so far, but I'm happy with my progress. Yay me~

Hope everyone enjoyed their hump day!

1 comment:

Roe said...

I like Zeus better, but Rocky is still cute. :) You're making progress on your list, congrats! And I think it's awesome that you bought someone dinner that really needed it. You rock.