March 30, 2008

SFCW Weekly Topic 1

Browse around some of the other blogs of participants, and find one person who enjoys a similar roast coffee to you - share something interesting about them that you find on THEIR blog, and tell us what you've been working on knitting or crochet-wise this week!

Well I found myself stalking around at My Knitting and Me. Surprisingly I had to go through quite a few links before I found someone that enjoys medium roasts. Shocker!
Now something interesting about her...hmm...she's also getting into quilting. Which is something I've been meaning to do for a while.
And this week, I've been working on that wanabe Lotorp bag, started on the Coronet hat -still need major help with that cable issue :( - and when I got frustrated with that cable band, I cast on for the April Showers Scarf (using Cottontots because I'm a nerd like that and it was in direct reach of the stash lol). That's pretty much it for now though. Yay.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.