December 14, 2007

Boy am I spoiled!

Yup, that's right! I got my Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap package in yesterday. :] I was super excited and had to just dive right into it to see the goodies that I got.

I got a 13 oz tin of Tim Hortons coffee, a favorite in Canada; I received a box of Dare Ruffles macaroon biscuits, which are chocolate-covered coconut pieces; 4 packages of Land O Lakes Mint flavored hot cocoa mix (Yummy! Can't wait to try it!); a coffee spoon that also has a clip on it to keep bags of coffee nice and fresh; some Avon hand lotion that I'll be putting into my knitting bag so I don't lose it because otherwise I know I will; Coffee Time, a mini book with puzzles and coffee info and just plain out goodness which is perfect for me because I love doing puzzles and such ;) ; Through The Grinder, one of the coffee house mystery books (which sounds absolutely wonderful, and I plan on delving into it today); a traveling Bodem (which is awesome because I can have coffee even when I run out of time to make it before dashing out the door!); and 4 oz skein of Briggs and Little's Durasport yarn in Ecru along with Canadian Kool-Aid and full instructions on Kool-Aid dying (which I've been curious to try!) so I can dye the yarn and have it to attempt my first pair of socks with! I'm super excited to try all this out. In fact, I think I'm going to take off for now so I can make use of my travel Bodem. ;)
Thanks so much, Penny!

No comments: