December 17, 2007

The Race Is On!

The sweater. I decided to start work on a sleeve so I can feel like I'm getting a little more accomplished with this project. That and I've been itching to deal with something other then the black, so hopefully the stripes will help out with that one. Haha. Yea right.

Progress on xmas gifts:
-Mom's Sweater (postponed til next year/mother's day/birthday)
-Dad's Sweater (same as above)
-Baseball Socks for mom (postponed until I learn to knit socks)
-Poncho for Kenna
-Bunny for Gmo
-Ball Gag for Nass
-Poncho for X
-Hat for Ducks (haven't even figured out how to do this one yet...)

-Scarves for Panda (1 adult, 1 child, 1 baby) + Arm warmers or hat to make up for the time it's taking me to get these done)
-Scarf for Fluff (haven't figured out a pattern)
-
Sweater for Wolf's sister (about 40% completed)
-Scarf for Zu(COMPLETED!)
-Blanket for Wolf (Haha, haven't even started it or bought the yarn...)
-Fru's purse (50% done) and scarf (90% done)
-K's Condom Critter (90% done)

-le sigh- This isn't looking too positive. Time to bust some moves and cramp up some hands!

No comments: