December 31, 2007

What?! An FO?!?!?!

Well...half of one anyways.

After many times of working on a project and frogging it due to unsuccessful results I realized I've barely managed to finish a single project in 2007. So I dug around for a really easy pattern. One that I could finish in 1-2 days. A stash buster pretty much. And I found this pattern and loved it. I could use some nice easy mitts. And it's my first mitt project. Yay!

Pattern : Hand Like A Hole by Vicki Howell
Yarn : Crystal Palace Yarns - Musique - Color: Dune

I wasn't sure how a thick-thin yarn would look in the pattern, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways. It actually goes quite nicely with the winter season, I think. The thick areas of yarn kind of remind me of snow clumps. Lol!

In other news, I'm enjoying another 4-day weekend. Enjoying it very much. I'm planning to come up with a "goals for 2008" list because resolutions never work out. And goals are a little more expandable if I don't completely reach them. Lol. Don't worry, I shall be realistic about these things.

Still waiting on my upstream partner getting their package. I'm eager to see if they'll like it or not. Jitters of the first swap, huh? Lol.

This will be my last post before 2008. So I wish everyone the best and I hope the year 2008 will be awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those look great! Thanks for using my pattern. :) xo, Vickie