October 17, 2007

2 More Days!

Yup, that's right. Two more days and then I'm gone from Michael's.
And they won't know what to do with themselves since I'm the only person there that knows anything about knitting and yarn (not that I know a lot, but some knowledge is better then none). Haha. And what's funnier is that with my final paycheck, I'll be buying yarn to use for Christmas presents. Because I don't like anything in my stash so much at this point in time. But I've finally decided to brave it and attempt to do some ponchos and if those go well, possibly some sweaters for the parents. Hopefully I won't be a total failure.

Short message today and no pictures. Woo. I'm just tired from work and we get two trucks to unload tomorrow, so I'm saving all my energy and being lazy.

No comments: