October 29, 2007

So much.

First things first, the Winter Wonderland Coffee Swap is still open for registration until the 31st. 2 more days, so get on it and join us! :]

So I went around the internet quite a bit today and spent a huge chunk of my final paycheck from Michael's on yarn. Yes, a good majority of it was for Christmas present supplies, but still. My yarn stash is getting quite insane at the moment and so I'm sure my parents will have a cow when they see all this new yarn showing up on the porch. Haha.

Anyways, I've only bought for two presents at the moment, and all the other yarn I bought was for my own personal greedy joys.

One of these little condom critters (from Naughty Needles) will be thrown together for my friend K who's moved to another area of Cali. But she's been my best friend since high school, and I know that she could probably use one of these cute little critters around her pad. ;) Christmas surprise for her indeed.


This little Head Honcho Poncho from the Nursery Knits book will be going towards my little cousin. I'm sure my aunt will love it. I'm shooting to make it a little larger then she needs at the moment though so she'll have a little extra time to fully grow into it. Some coosh room never hurt anyone, right? And please excuse the crappy picture. It's the best I could do at the moment.

Tomorrow it's back to work. I need to get more knitting done. I've been slacking. :[ I'll be sure to update with pictures of the yarn once it arrives. Yay!

No comments: