October 28, 2007

Wow.

Just...wow.
This new job is draining me. And it doesn't help that I'm feeling super lazy at the moment. But, working 3-11 really isn't as great as I thought. I only now realize exactly how much I would get done during the evening and night hours. But I just need to adjust to this new schedule.
Work has actually been rather fun. I haven't been dreading going in. I'm just usually a little tiffed since our machine keeps breaking down and then I wind up running out of things to do.
And I definitely will never look at a box the same way again. Pathetic, really. I never realized exactly how much detail goes into the making of those things. And frankly, I never want to see another PSP box for the rest of my life.
Anyways, with the change in schedules and slight lack of sleeping time, my knitting hours have dwindled down. I haven't even picked up a pair of knitting needles since last Sunday. Rather crazy to me when I think about it. But I know it will come back into play as soon as I've fully adjusted.
Things have been crazy hectic. And my parents are in arms at the moment because (and I warned them this would happen) my underage brother got caught drinking. So he was kicked off of his college baseball team, and if he can't keep his grades up, he won't even make it through this semester. Not only that, but the only reason he's in that college was because of a baseball scholarship. So we don't even know what's going to happen with him. And since Wolf's currently living in his bedroom, it's not much of an option for him to come back home and mooch around here. But, I told them his drinking was a problem and they didn't want to listen to me. I know my brother better then they think I do. Oh well. They'll learn one day.
Anyways, I should probably take off and get some sleep. I have to be up in 4 hours. Woohoo, party animal! Hope everyone has a nice Sunday!

No comments: