November 24, 2007

CRAZY!!! + WWCS Topic # 4

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Black Friday? Of coarse not, because this blog is too new. But I hate it! With a passion! Buuut at least I'm out of retail now, so I just had to go cause havoc throughout other stores! ;) I'm excited because I have everything set up for the WWCS gal that I get to spoil the hell out of! Hopefully they like it, or I'll just ask for some of it back! Lol! I may have a 4-day weekend going on, but it doesn't mean that I get to enjoy it. Nope. All day tomorrow I'll be cleaning. And knitting. But as far as everyone else is concerned, I'm just cleaning. I'll just tell them what they want to hear!

Now, onto the topic of the week!

What is the ideal setting for enjoying the perfect cup of coffee? Who would be there - or would you be alone? Inside or out? Morning or night? With food or just the steaming cup of joe?

Honestly, I love any setting for coffee! I love going to little cafe's, I love curling up and reading a book or watching a movie, I love shopping with it, anything goes! I just love having coffee anywhere and thus shows my insane love for it. And I rarely ever drink coffee with food. I don't know why, but for some reason it mixes weird with the food and I wind up getting sick. That doesn't mean no sweets with it, just no actual food food. ;)

And with that I must be running off to prepare for my knitting cleaning day tomorrow!



Found you!
  • You signed up on November 1, 2007
  • You are #51566 on the list.
  • 186 people are ahead of you in line.
  • 9768 people are behind you in line.
  • 83% of the list has been invited so far
Wow! This isn't taking overly long at all! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 http://www.dreamabouttea.com/insurance/cheapest_auto_insurance.html |cheapest auto insurance [url]cheapest auto insurance[/url] cheapest auto insurance g