November 2, 2007

Yay!

My yarn finally came in! :) Now it's time for crappy pictures since I'm cursed with my camera phone. Huzzah!

This lovely little bundle I managed to snag up from Hello Yarn. It's called Fruit Punch in their Maisy Day Handspun and it's a yummy 100% merino. This I bought with a plan in mind, because it's going towards the condom critter I'm making my friend for Christmas (from the Naughty Needles book). So I'll probably be diving into this asap. I can't wait!

This gorgeous number was also purchased from Hello Yarn. The color is called Hot Fuzz and it's 100% corriedale wool. It's also from their Maisy Day Handspun yarn. Frankly, I'm in love with all the yarn on their site. And I've been dreaming of more. I think we're going to be in trouble soon! ;) I just bought this for myself, even though I have no idea what I'll use it for. But I haven't really spoiled my stash lately so I decided it could use something like this.

This was my last yarn purchase that I've received. The bag on the far left is the Jaeger Aqua yarn in the color 328. It's a package of 10 that I got for about $23. It's 100% mercerized cotton and it's super soft. I'm thinking about a baby project. Or maybe another number for my little cousin. The other two bags are part of the yarn I need for my cousin's Honcho Poncho for Christmas. It's two skeins each of the Jaeger Baby Merino DK in the color 213 (the red) and the bag on the top is Jaeger Matchmaker Merino DK in the color 856. I'm still waiting on the other colors to arrive but hopefully I'll get those soon so I can also start up on that poncho. Yay! It's pretty sad that when I walked in and saw the package from Hello Yarn when I got home from work, that I ran it out to the car to show it off to my friend and hugged onto the skeins like they were babies from my own womb.
I think I need help. But I don't want it. :) I'm perfectly happy being obsessed.

No comments: