November 17, 2007

-squeal- + WWCS Topic # 3

Ok, so I think I'm almost done with goodies for my WWCS Swap Partner. xD I just found the most perfect gift to give. I'm sure she'll get a kick out of it. I'd post it up, but I don't want to run the risk of ruining it for her! But I've ordered the yarn, bought a ton of goodies to stuff in the box, and so all I have left to do is snag up some coffee. The easy part! ;) So hopefully she'll love it all. I'm super worried since it's my first swap. I don't want to wind up being a horrible partner!

No matter what, though, I can't wait for 2007 to be over. It's been a horrible year. My grandmother died in January, my dog, Shadow, died on Easter, my fiance and I split up the day after my birthday (but we've worked things out and are back together again, but starting over), my great aunt died a few weeks ago, and both of my grandfathers have been in and out of the hospital and ICU's nonstop. And my mother just informed me that my grandfather on her side is now in the hospital because he can't stand up or walk. All tests that they've run show nothing horrible, but he can't get up. So it's probably only a matter of time. And I love my mom's parents. I always loved spending time with them and I've been suffering under the delusion that they'll live forever because they're my grandparents. Ugh! I just don't want any more deaths this year. It's making me emo!

Now onto the WWCS topic of the week!

The Thursday upcoming is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so let's all - American and not alike! - just share a post with what it is we're thankful for. A wonderful thing to do any time of year, I thought it'd be a nice thing to share for this week with the group!

Hmmmm....things I'm thankful for...there's an awful lot of them! We'll start off with the usual and then onto some of the weird and wacky. I'm thankful for my family and friends and for everything they do for me and for putting up with my increasing sarcasm. I'm thankful for my dog who's just so stupid and cute but also really smart because she shows me that it's ok to bonk your head into things as long as you pretend like no one saw, and that if people are laughing at you over it, the best thing to do is slobber them with kisses. I'm thankful for knitting because without it, my yarn obsession would just be weird. But I'm not thankful for yarn because it's spawned many fights and has almost turned me into a yarn-obsessed version of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Ah! And I'm thankful for Wolf who's put up with so much of my crap and still manages to stick by my side. Awwww. And I'm also thankful for toilets because without them, we'd be having to run outside and squat in a hole to go to the bathroom. Ew. And I think I'll leave it off there because I'm pretty much thankful for everything! xD

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

car boot suffolk poole car parks free car consumer report 1996 explorer ford sport van zeeland auto

Anonymous said...

2006 fiat uno used car parts finder car audio survey 60 mpg car campgrounds plymouth ma

Anonymous said...

44963.....7215