November 4, 2007

Hooray!

Crappy picture as usual, but at least you can see the progress. This is for the condom critter. The pink that I'm ribbing right there is going to be the inside for the lining since there's an area where you can stash things at. ;) So I've got about another 4 inches to knit in the pink and then I can sew it all together and make it start to look like something. Then I just have to make the pocket and the feet (just need to learn about the i cord) and then it's done. It's super easy to knit and I've done all of this is just a matter of hours. So these may go on a list of quick little last-minute gifts to hand out to friends. Yay. So once I'm done embellishing it and such I'll have to share it. ;) Then I need to start on 2 scarves and then make a skull cap to go with a scarf I've already made. So there may be some heavy picture posts coming up. Hoorah. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!

No comments: