November 12, 2007

Duckies!

Are these not just the cutest friggin' stitch markers ever?! I love them! Of coarse, my obsession with rubber duckies tends to help with that. ;) One day I'll have to take a picture of my duckie collection to share with you all.

I finally found a store that sells yarn in hanks! People laughed at me because I squealed when I saw them. But I haven't been able to find a store that sells any yarn other then Lion, Patons, Moda Dea, and those retail brands. So I was delighted to find them! And it's affordable! It's still a far cry from a LYS since it's only a little selection up against the back of the store, but it's better then what I've had to choose from so far. So I'm happy.

I haven't been able to knit anymore since my last post, so I'm almost done with the i-cord for that condom critter and then I'll be able to put that thing together 100% and set it aside to be mailed off for Christmas! Yay! But now I'm off to get a bit of sleep. Hope you all enjoy your holiday! I'll be stuck working again. :(

No comments: