November 15, 2007

"Gentleness is the key to the golden egg!" - Wolf

First things first, Gnat's holding a contest so make sure you go and enter! :) And don't forget about Vicky's as well!

Ok, so still no update on the condom critter. I wound up working on Saturday and spent Sunday enjoying what little time of the day I had after sleeping like a medicated baby (yes, I know that's horrible, but this is why I'm not a mom right now xD) and enjoying some time without the parents being home. Oh what joyous fun I had. I'll be dragging a ton of crap with me on Thanksgiving though since I'll be at someone's house and since I'm the one of the odd age where I'm too young to hang with the adults and too old to hang with the youngins, I'm sure I'll need something to do.

So I was just browsing around online and making a list of all the cross stitch kits I want to try and pick up eventually, and I found this.

I apologize for the freakishly huge picture, but I'm too lazy to shrink it down right now. That should be my motto though. Because it fits me on so many days. ;)

I haven't picked up a single needle to knit this week. And it's frankly depressing me a bit. :( I need my therapy! Guess I have to settle for flaming hot cheetos for now. Poo.

1 comment:

Natalie Rush said...

Thank you for posting about my contest. :) My dogs remind me of the same thing. A job is a good thing to be thankful for...sometimes it's hard to think of it as a thankful item but you are very right. :)

Give Wolf a good massage from me. :) Happy Thanksgiving.