November 15, 2007

The harsh truth.

So these are my -known- UFO's right now.
-Wolf's Blanket
-Zu's Scarf
-Zu's Hat
-K's Condom Critter
-3 Scarves for me
-Fluff's Scarf
-Panada's Scarf
-Sweater for Wolf's sister
-Scarf for Zully (Just have to finish fringe)
-Purse for Zully (Have to line with fabric and attach handles)

So that's 9. And that's only what I know of.

Now add on the Christmas presents I was planning to throw together.
-Mom's Sweater
-Dad's Sweater
-Baseball Socks for mom
-Poncho for Kenna
-Bunny for Gmo
-Ball Gag for Nass
-Poncho for X
-Hat for Ducks

Suddenly my positive outlook on actually managing to get all of these done in time for Christmas has severely dropped. :( I'm going to knit a little bit now to try and make myself feel better.

But before I do, I just find this insanely funny. I decided to check out Feist's performance on SNL on youtube, and first off she sounds amazing live, so that made me love her even more. It's just sad that most people only know her from the iPod commercial. Because she has other songs that are simply amazing. But it just made me laugh because as soon as she finished 1234, I turned on the tv to her music video for that song playing. Haha. Made me giggle.

Alright, enough insanity. I'm off to knit for a bit!

No comments: