March 19, 2008

Fetching, no? (+ contest link)

What? What's this? An FO? Are you kidding me?
Nope, this isn't an illussion. I have no issues with admitting that I'm a procrastinator, even when it comes to my knitting. But with this mini semi-knitting club going on right now, it's giving me more motivation to get my projects done in a timely matter. Yay!


Pattern: Fetching [rav link]
Yarn: Artfibers Kyoto in a pink colorway. I got this yarn in a swap and it came from Artfibers in San Francisco, CA. It's yummy.
Started: March 7 2008
Finished: March 19 2008
Modifications: None!
Issues: Ladders and holes where I had to pick up the stitches for the thumbs. But I'm not going to get all emo over it because it was my first time working on DPNs and knitting cables and picking up stitches. So lots of newie mistakes to be had! Anyone have any tips on how to get rid of ladders? Because I was pulling the yarn super tightly on the corners to try and prevent them.

Hope everyone's having a great week so far! ;)
PS Ponyknit is having a Malabrigo March contest. If you can stop by, let her know that I sent you. ;)

3 comments:

Roe said...

They look SOOOOO soft! Nice job!

Dandy said...

they look so.....Hmmmmm whats the word???..... fetching

;)

cute!!

Lucia said...

So soft and pink! Lovely.

To prevent ladders, tighten the second stitch (not the first) on a new needle. Or use two circs or magic loop and never worry about ladders again.