March 17, 2008

Swaps are fun.

longing for spring swap

Have I ever told anyone that? ;)
My Longing for Spring swap package came in today!
Cassandra was my upstream partner and I'm very glad. She sent me 2 patterns, 1 for a knit hat and 1 for a crochet hat in case I ever really do pick it up! Then she sent me some handmade soap, a hazelnut candle, Needled to Death by Maggie Sefton, A gorgeous ring that had red tiger lillies around it. And 2 skeins of both the Soft Gold and Blue Haze colors in Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. And it's mighty soft stuff too!

So that makes me really happy, expecially since today was a rather shitty day.

I'm still working on that list but it should be up fairly soon. The sad thing is I've already knocked a few things off of it. Lol. I'm all eager to get it going.

Anyways I'm off to grub. Hope everyone's had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Roe said...

Hey! Glad your partner treated you well! I LOVE everything you got me, you spoiler you! :)

Sorry to hear it's been a crappy week so far, though. Don't worry; these things have a way of evening out. Hang in there.

C said...

I'm glad you liked your package. It's nice to see you posted on your blog. Thank you.