March 8, 2008

You know how it is.

So I'm feeling super excited and accomplished and finally feel like sharing that project I was being all greedy over.
Remember how my mitten swap partner sent me that pretty pink yarn and the Fetching pattern (rav link)?

Well I decided to finally roll up my sleeves, stop being a baby, and dive into cables.

What can I say, that pink yarn was calling to me! Lol.

And holy hell am I proud of myself! Look at that! Pretty, pretty cables!
I squealed. I cried. I scared the hell out of the dog. But they came out really well!
And I'm also proud of myself because this is my first time knitting in the round on dpn's.
Be proud of me, no? ;)
I have more done on Norberta. I finished her belly, her main body, her spikes. Working on the hind legs. Then I just have to make the arms and the wings and sew her all up. I'm feeling great about my accomplishments so far.

Now I just need to get started on that sweater for Wolf's sister, but I'm having major gauge issues with that, so we'll have to see...

No comments: